The UK Government’s COVID-19 Recovery Strategy
Please see the attached link to the UK Government’s COVID-19 recovery strategy.
The phase one summary is:
- For the foreseeable future, workers should continue to work from home rather than their normal physical workplace, wherever possible.
- All workers who cannot work from home should travel to work if their workplace is open.
- Avoid public transport where possible, travel by foot or bike if you can.
- Social distancing guidance on public transport must be followed rigorously.
- Face-coverings in confined spaces.
- Exercise outside as many times each day as you wish.
- People may drive to outdoor open spaces irrespective of distance.
- Continue protecting the clinically vulnerable.