Dispenser / Dispensing Assistant Vacancy (CLOSED)
The closing date is 13 November 2020
We are recruiting for a motivated, reliable and flexible Dispenser / Dispensing Assistant to work within our very busy dispensing department. The pay is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Although a qualified Dispenser is preferable, full training will be given for the right candidate however, customer service experience is essential.
Main duties of the job
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent customer service skills, displaying a warm, friendly and professional manner towards every customer.
- Desire to put patient safety and quality of service at the forefront.
- Meticulous and thorough approach to work with an excellent eye for detail and doing all of this at pace.
- Have a passion for learning and a proven ability to learn new things quickly.
- The ability to remain calm and productive when working under pressure.
- Great communication skills and a team ethos to work together to achieve a combined objective.
- The ability to work in line with defined guidelines and operating procedures.
- Have proven experience working within a dispenser position with a relevant qualification is preferred.
Applications are to be submitted through NHS Jobs (Link)
We reserve the right to close posts early if we receive a sufficient volume of applications. Should you not hear anything within 4 weeks from the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.